At FAAC, we strive to provide the best possible care in allergy, asthma and clinical immunology to individuals of all ages in a manner consistent with our goals and values.
- PATIENT-CENTERED CARE: We will advocate for our patients while providing care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient preferences, needs and best interests in a compassionate, courteous and cost-effective manner.
- QUALITY: We will maintain the highest standards possible at all levels of the practice in order to provide top-quality patient care and service.
- INTEGRITY: We will conduct our practice with lofty ethical standards so that we will remain a trusted resource in the communities we serve.
- CLINICAL EXCELLENCE: We will educate routinely, heal when possible, palliate when necessary, and always support.
- SERVICE: We will strive to exceed our patients and fellow care providers’ expectations in service.
- EVIDENCE-BASED CARE: We will stay abreast of evolving medical knowledge and skills while introducing these in our practice to the best extent possible.
- EMPOWER: We will empower patients to manage their allergic conditions while providing appropriate guidance.
- ACCESSIBLE: We will render care in an accessible, comfortable & professional setting.
- EFFICIENCY: We will work as a team and continually seek opportunities to provide more efficient and effective care and service at all levels.
- IMPROVE OUTCOMES: To measure and improve patient outcomes.
- COMMUNICATION: We will communicate clearly and efficiently to patients and healthcare professionals.
- COMMUNITY STEWARDSHIP: We will strive to improve the awareness of allergic conditions to better the health of our community-at-large.
- STAFF TRAINING: To excel in employee training.